We deliver superior outcomes via the following services. Depending on a client’s needs and goals, we may deliver one, several, or all of the following services:
- Review of a client’s training systems to understand their strengths and weaknesses, followed by recommendations about improvements that could be made
- We design all components of a training system from the functional specifications right down to the actual lessons and courseware
- We deliver training
In addition, we can provide any of the elements in this process as a single service, provided by our expert trainers and project managers:
- Group or one-on-one training
- We host specialised workshops for clients wanting to understand human factors and behavioural science
- We design key performance indicators and training system performance metrics for continuous improvement programs
- We can analyse asset and resource allocation for training systems, like how many aircraft a squadron or school needs to achieve a desired output. We then model performance based on this analysis to predict future outcomes
- We conduct workshops to educate clients and decision makers on best-practice training
- We consult and assist research facilities to test artificial intelligence in the defence domain
Legacy Training Systems are ripe for disruption; with maturing artificial intelligence, coupled with a deeper understanding of individual learning requirements, fully adaptive training solutions are coming to fruition.
Stephen Baker — Executive Director
Coherics has a product suite and range of services designed to enable seamless transition between capability and system upgrades.
Our team is capable of:
- Function Performance Specifications
- Task analysis
- Training Requirement Specifications
- Performance/Training Needs Analyses
- Job Task Profiles
- Gap analyses
- Training databases
- Training system and output standardisation
- Instructional design
- LMPs and associated courseware (including SCORM compliance); and
- Efficacy analyses including continual improvement processes through data driven methodologies.
Coherics runs programs and projects of varying sizes. Our project managers will ensure outcomes are delivered on time and on budget.
Our team works directly embedded with our clients and stakeholders to alleviate risk and ensure each step is clearly articulated from the planning stage to contract delivery.
Clients we've worked with
Since 2019, Coherics has helped clients meet and exceed their desired outcomes. These are just some of the clients we have supported.
- Australian Army
- Australian Government Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group
- Australian Government Defence Science & Technology Group
- Deakin University – Applied Artificial Intelligence Institute
- Downer Group
- Jet Aviation
- KBR (Kellogg Brown & Root)
- Lockheed Martin Australia
- Royal Australian Air Force
- Raytheon Australia
We have been involved in collaborative research with Coherics since its inception and have been impressed with their emphasis on innovation. Their willingness to go beyond traditional methods and look for new approaches is to be applauded. In particular, their support to our Higher Degree Research students has been significant, helping to ensure their research is well grounded with relevance in the real world.
Dr Simon Parker — Head of Operations, Deakin University | Applied Artificial Intelligence Institute (A2I2)